Graduate Research Seminar (GRS) IPCG 2019
The Graduate Research Seminars are preceding the International Polymer Colloids Group Conference. The purpose is to bring together young scientists in the field to get to know each other and to prepare for the actual conference, also learning about the traditions in the community. During the GRS there will be 5 masterclasses as well as opportunities to share your research with your colleagues through presentations, discussions and posters. The student posters will also be shown during the actual conference.
The five masterclasses:
- Alexander M.Van Herk “Features of Emulsion Polymerisation”
- Mohamed S. El-Aasser “Features of Miniemulsion Polymerisation”
- Joseph Keddie “Film Formation”
- Bernd Reck “Correlating colloidal structure of polymer latexes with application relevant processes”
- Dr. Oihana Elizalde “Industrial Applications of Polymer Colloids”